For the last few years rather than sending Christmas cards to all our valuable clients we have made donations to various charities. Last year we donated to Crisis to help people who have unfortunately found themselves homeless at this festive time when we are enjoying time with our families and we recieved such genuine, positive feedback we have decided to double our efforts and help make a difference to 20 homeless people this Christmas.
Over 9 days our donation will provide;
- A hot, nutritious Christmas dinner
- Advise on housing, benefits, finances, employment
- Healthcare including TB & hepatitis screening
- Dental treatment, eye tests and glasses
- Hairdressing and massage treatments
- Learning & skills opportunities, internet cafe and IT workshops
- Safe accommodation for rough sleepers, women and people with dependency issues
- Access to Crisis' year round services for training and support in 2018.
If you would like more details, to make a donation or to volenteer with this amazing charity please click here - https://www.crisis.org.uk/get-involved/reserve-a-place-at-crisis-at-christmas/
We cannot let Christmas go past without a little thank you to all our clients past, present and future so we hope you enjoy our little festive videos below.